Allrounder, went from COBOL to Lansa to .Net in the last 13 years. If anything, I'm a developer who doesn't want to miss his coding - ever. With DB-management as a hobby on the side :P
Member for 5 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 26 '15 at 8:20
- English Language & Usage 35.4k 35.4k 88 gold badges9898 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 25k 25k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Politics 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 821 821 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 What’s a “handegg”?
- 91 What is the opposite of Optimal?
- 88 Why are Weapon Restriction Laws considered Liberal?
- 87 What does the term "a free concert in the mud" mean in this sentence?
- 67 One of us is wrong, aren't we?
- 67 Are there rules to determine whether a musician's title will end with “-er” or “-ist”?
- 66 What term means "all of the words one knows"?
- View more network posts →