Graduate student in Tohoku University, Japan researching video compression. Current research is about reducing block noise in videos using block-based transforms (such as AVC and HEVC).
Interests include programming, video games, role playing games and different internet wormholes draining efficiency down. Favourite languages include C, C++ and Matlab.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 16 '15 at 1:53
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 359 359 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 216 216 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 203 203 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →